Tuesday, August 12, 2014

happy birthday my love

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy bitrhday to faiz
happy birthday to you..

happy birthday to my one and only muhamad faiz bin mahfudz .maybe i'm not your 1st wisher but i'll make you remember this .first of all ,you dh tuaaaaa !!!! oh my god my faiz is getting older !!hahaha .but no worries k ,you still hensem even dh tua pun .hahaha .and the most important tk kisah la dh tua ke ,tua kerepot smpai bongkok or whatsoever la ,i still want you to be my imam .hahaha .masyaALLAH aku ni tgh buat pickuplines ke nk wish birthday .hahahahahahaha .

hmmmm ,may ALLAH swt give you the the happiest life ever and ease whatever you wanna do in your life .please please and please take care of yourself .hmmm study elok2 ,jgn main2 .get the best result then get the best job okay .and kumpul duit cpt2 pastu kahwin !!hahahaha .okay pickuplines lg .hahahahahahaha .
goodluck for the UPU result .in shaa ALLAH you'll get the offer for degree .study well ,jgn nk main2 ,jgn ponteng class ,bngun awal pegi kelas .pastu jgn nk hensem2 sgt dkt U tu nnt .hahahaha .masyaALLAH hami masyaALLAH .hahaha k gurau je part yg 'jgn nk hensem2' tu .hahaha

hmmmmmm ....
sorry i cant make myself be with you today .sorry bcs i cant be there with you to celebrate your birthday .haihhhh *shed tears* hahahaha .but i want you know tht my heart always with you . *kenyit mata to faiz* .hahahaha .masyaALLAH hamizatul stop being gedik dkt sini .public ni public !! masyaALLAH masyaALLAH .hahahaha .

you're perfect in every way and im gonna shout it out ..
so darling just swear you'll stay right by my side
be my forever ,be my forever ,be my forever
you're my bright blue sky
you're the sun in my eyes
so can i call you mine ?
can i call you mine my darling for a whole life time ...

okay ,please sgt jgn muntah time baca sbb jiwang sgt .hahahaha .its just lyric lagu but rasa mcm nk dedicate to my faiz .hahaha .you imagine la yea i nyanyi utk you .nk nyanyi live ,jauh plak .hmm hmmmm .haahahaha .alasan !!! padahal nk cover tknk nyanyi live sbb suara tk sedap ,pastu gne alasan jauh .choiii hamizatul .hahaahaha .tkpe2 nnt jpe i nyanyi okay . *kenyit mata to faiz* hahahahaha .

happy birthday my love . :))  thanks for everything and love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment